2011年9月14日星期三

Guide To Social Confidence Download

As well as his regular NLP Training course, Steven has spoken at the Yes group Scotland, Stirling University, CIPD Branch Fife, the institute of fund raisers, Beild housing association and has been a guest on UCA Radio Station. Following the end of his long term relationship, Steven has spent the last two years of his life researching social anxiety, shyness, social confidence and the dating scene.
Grab A Copy Click here
As well as his NLP training courses Steven now helps people become more socially confident through a unique blend of one to one coaching, social skills training and social experience.
For the past 10 years I have been helping people make changes in their lives using a combination of NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming), coaching and hypnotherapy and I currently run one of the leading NLP Training companies in Scotland, Solutions in Mind...

Up until 2 years ago I lived a fairly safe, secure and stable existence...I was in a long term relationship (9 ? years), earned a decent income and had enough variety and excitement in my life to keep me contented...
Grab A Copy Click here
Re-adjusting was going to be a lot tougher than I thought...I began examining my social circle and the cold facts were startling...I really didn't know that many people! Those I did know were either married, in long term relationships or business colleagues...The fact of the matter was my social circle was pretty minuscule and I had only been out a handful of times in the 2 years previously…In short, my opportunities to meet new people both male and female were severely limited and my levels of social skill and confidence just weren't up to scratch...

As is always the case, though, in turbulent times there are always lots of hidden treasures that come to the shore…
That by experiencing a really tough time, I was fuelled with probably the most intense desire to turn things around I've ever had and may ever have in my entire life…

Add to this my knowledge and experience of NLP, change psychology and the human mind I started to head in a completely new direction...
Grab A Copy Click here

没有评论:

发表评论