2011年9月14日星期三

Battery Reconditioning Guide

This caused me considerable frustration. I was replacing alot of free chargers but I also was able to convince some to upgrade to a smart charger. Why? Because first of all, a smart charger will not burn out. It senses the temperature inside the battery and stops charging when it reaches a certain threshold.
Grab A Copy Click here
Secondly, the smart charger will extend the life of the battery. How? Because it stops charging when the battery reaches a full charge. Whereas, the standard charger continues to charge the battery after it reaches a full charge.
This over-charges the battery and reduces the the life span of the battery. This is particularly noticeable for those that like to always keep their battery on a charger when not in use.
I was in my home office testing and reconditioning batteries for my customers when I discovered this one technique that zaps a non-responsive battery into operation.
So I had a battery that was dead and had no voltage output. I was about to tell the customer that there was no hope for this battery.
Grab A Copy Click here
Then I figured that I had nothing to lose and that this battery would be a good candidate for testing my rejuvenation procedure.
With this report you will learn how anyone can learn to be an expert when it comes to battery reconditioning. You will learn how to recondition and rejuvenate batteries and revert reversed cells.
However, you will need some tools depending on whether you are interested in reconditioning Ni-cd and Ni-mh batteries OR Lead Acid (Automotive) batteries OR both.
The Complete Battery Reconditioning Report solves the problem of pre-mature dead batteries and increases the life span of the battery up to 5 times.
In addition to this in depth guide you will also receive a lifetime of updates. Anytime there are any updates I will notify you via email. I may discover techniques that I'm not aware of yet. But if this is the case I will let you know months and years down the road.
Grab A Copy Click here

没有评论:

发表评论