2011年9月14日星期三

Free Kids Crafts Ac Moore

As a mother of three active kids, I learned the value of doing art and crafts projects with my children when my oldest was still a toddler. You're probably aware of the many ways that doing kid crafts positively affects children...
Grab A Copy Click here
* Builds positive self image
* Encourages self-discipline
* Rewards hard work and diligence
* Promotes eye-hand coordination
* Cultivates a love of learning
* Fosters cooperation with others
* Encourages their imagination
Okay, that's what I used to think. Doing kid crafts, especially toddlers and preschoolers seemed like such a pain in the neck. I used to think that it was too messy, hard to organize, and really not worth the effort until they got a little older.
Then I tried it a couple of times and found out that doing these types of activities really made my job as a parent soooo much easier!
Grab A Copy Click here
Once I found age-appropriate projects that would work with all three of my children and got myself organized, the parental benefits started rolling in...
* The kids argued less among themselves and with me
* Discipline became easier and less necessary
* They played together better, even developed their own little games
* I didn't have to constantly entertain them anymore
* My oldest started helping me more with the younger ones and even wanted to help in the housework
* They all became easier to handle when we went out
You get the picture. The point is that kid crafts really made a big difference in our daily lives! Now we do a project of some kind nearly every day and everyone is happier!
The only problem that I've run across since we started with our daily kid craft time is coming up with new ideas every day.
Grab A Copy Click here

没有评论:

发表评论